Mina Milanovic Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mina Milanovic Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of, and happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22 May 2018 and last updated on 22 May 2018.
Personal information we collect
We may collect the following information from you via our website or when you correspond with us via phone, email or face to face in order to make your photography booking.
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests (yours and your family members)
- Names of other family members and friends who will be in the photoshoot
- Date of birth of children to be included in the photoshoot
- Your due date (maternity photoshoots)
- Names and date of birth of any pets who will be in the photoshoot
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use information you give us
We use personal information you provide us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and administrative operations
- To contact you about your enquiry and discuss your photoshoot
- To arrange and plan our your photoshoot
- To confirm or remind you of your scheduled photoshoot
- To notify you of any changes to your photoshoot, for example due to weather conditions
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you with post-photoshoot information which may include photo galleries, digital file purchases, album creation and other post-photoshoot related information
- To provide you with any invoices, billing or receipt requests
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services such as our monthly newsletter, special offers, competitions, notification on workshops or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we store your data
What are cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on a device. Cookies can improve visitors’ browsing experience because they help websites remember preferences and understand how people use different features. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Mina Milanovic Photography uses Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we store information
We will only use and store information for so long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long information will be stored for depends on the information in question and what it is being used for. For example, if you ask us not to send you marketing emails, we will unsubscribe you from the list, and delete your details off that list.
People who contact us via social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, the message will be stored by those sites. Please make yourself familiar with the respective privacy policies of those social media sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our business address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to contact us